Ellen DeGeneres appears to confirm she WILL hold first sit-down interview with Meghan Markle

Mail Online | 1/25/2020 | Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com;Sophie Tanno For Mailonline
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/25/12/23853978-0-image-a-14_1579954487810.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/01/24/8922309886034920400/1024x576_MP4_8922309886034920400.mp4

Ellen DeGeneres appeared to confirm that she will hold the first sit-down interview with Meghan Markle since quitting the royal family.

When asked on camera Friday whether the chat show host was excited to sit down with Meghan for a tell-all interview, she replied: 'Sure, I'm excited.'

Meghan - Interview - Bombshell - Decision - Harry

Meghan is yet to give an interview after the bombshell decision she and Harry made to take a step back from Royal duties.

It is not clear whether Ellen confirmed the interview or was simply joking. A spokesperson for Ellen did not return DailyMail.com's request for comment.

Veteran - Host - Phone - Call - Stroll

The veteran chat show host was seen taking a lengthy phone call during a stroll about in Los Angeles.

Ellen wore loose-fitting plum tracksuit bottoms designed by Beyonce's Ivy Park brand for her morning walk.

Baseball - Cap - Comfy - Cream - Hoodie

She paired them with a matching baseball cap and a comfy cream hoodie made by label Essen.

It comes after insiders exclusively revealed to DailyMail.com that Meghan has told her inner circle of friends that she is planning to give her first interview to Ellen, after the two became close.

Meghan - Interview - Works - Time - Source

'Ellen and Meghan have already discussed a sit-down interview. That has been in the works for quite some time now,' a source at the Ellen Show confirmed.

The two met by chance years ago at a dog shelter in Los Angeles where Ellen encouraged Meghan to adopt her first dog Bogart, and the women have stayed in touch.

Ellen - Wife - Portia - Rossi - Trip

Ellen and her wife Portia de Rossi even took a trip to London to visit Prince Harry and Meghan after the birth of Archie over the summer, remarking on her talk show: 'I see them get attacked and it's not fair. They are two of the most down-to-earth compassionate people, they're doing so much good for the world.'

It's because of their friendship that Meghan wants to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!