Which 'Crisis' Absence Was Most Odd? Who Is Grey's New Person? Did NCIS Waste Bobby Ewing? And More TV Qs!

TVLine | 1/17/2020 | Vlada Gelman
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/crisis-infinite-earths-sara-kara-barry-jefferson.jpg?w=620

View this post on Instagram

Honey, I’m home 🍯😘 #fiofmu

A post shared by Lexi Brumback (@lexisbrumback) on

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Grey’s Anatomy, Manifest, the Arrowverse and NCIS!

1 | Who’s going to be Meredith Grey’s person now?!

Wait - School - Musical - Musical - Series

2 | Wait, so High School Musical: The Musical: The Series was only putting on a show that elaborate for one night?

3 | Did anyone actually think Power‘s Paz was going to be Ghost’s killer? And did anyone else have sympathy for Elizabeth Rodriguez, who had to be hot, running around in that puffy coat for nearly every scene in the episode?

| - Was - Dare - Me‘s - Mr

4 | Wasn’t Dare Me‘s Mr. Coach surprisingly chill about the fact that he came home to find Colette throwing a rager with her underage squad? And where was the couple’s baby while everyone was dancing and getting their drink on?

5 | On The Good Doctor, how did all of these drug-filled helium balloons come out of one drug mule’s intestinal tract? And how did they come out looking so clean?

| - Did - Bachelor‘s - Producers - Hannah

6 | Did The Bachelor‘s producers add in that Hannah B. misdirect just to throw us off the scent, since it’s looking like Hannah Ann already has this thing all sewn up?

7 | On Manifest, we’re no fashion bugs, but did Olive’s jacket really merit all the fuss from her new Believer buddy? And when oh when is Saanvi’s storyline going to pick up some steam?

| - Day - Time - €? - March

8 | Isn’t One Day at a Time — which is set to premiere March 24 at 9:30 pm, before shifting to 9 pm weeks later — more of an 8 pm show?

9 | Admit it, Jeopardy! fans: You were rooting against Ken Jennings on the final night of the Greatest of All Time tournament, just so it could keep going, weren’t you? And should...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!