Letters With Light Feet

Blog & Mablog | 1/14/2020 | Staff
leeann77leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3

Good stuff! You might enjoy Andrew McCarthy’s podcast. You might also enjoy Dan Bongino’s. He’s an ex-Secret Service agent and an ex-NYC cop, which gives him a unique perspective on current events. He’s been way out ahead on all he spy-gate stuff.

Rob, thank you.

Are - Version - Book - Work

Are you planning on making an audio version of your book about work?

Dave, yes. It is in the works, but no release date yet.

Guy - Wife - Trailer - Man - Rampant

So what does a guy and his wife do when they get hooked by the trailer for Man Rampant, but they live in Australia? Amazon Prime won’t let us purchase outside of the United States. Any reason you discriminate against my hard earned Australian dollars?

Peter, very sorry about that restriction. But it is Amazon’s restriction, not ours. With regard to the other things we have posted (e.g. Reformed Basics), we have overcome that licensing obstacle by posting them on our church web site in addition to Amazon Prime (christkirk.com).

Thank - Ministry - Videos - Possibility - Catholics

Thank you for your ministry. I have been interacting with your videos on the possibility of Catholics being saved, and I think I am viewing the subject similarly to you. But does Galatians teach that the “false Gospel” of Rome would damn them? Specifically, how do you understand why the error of Rome is different from the error described in Galatians? If you have written any material on this, I would love to read/buy it. Thank you so much!

Michael, the thing we have to distinguish is false teaching and false brothers. A false brother is lost, by definition. A true brother can get tangled up by false brothers, and need to have someone like Paul write them a stern letter. I believe that false systems of doctrine do not necessitate the damnation of those entangled in them. But those people are saved in spite of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: