Harvey Weinstein arrives at court with a WALKER

Mail Online | 12/11/2019 | Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
fofofofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/11/15/22106204-0-image-a-21_1576078761924.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/12/11/36376587078382428/1024x576_MP4_36376587078382428.mp4

Harvey Weinstein appeared in court in New York with a walker on Wednesday after a frail outing last week prompted questions over his health and was warned by a judge not to let his health get in the way of his trial.

Weinstein's bail was increased from $1million to $5million after prosecutors said he had routinely left home without his ankle monitor or all the pieces of it that were required to track him.

Judge - Insurance - Bond

The judge allowed him to post a $2million insurance bond.

In total, there have been 57 violations since his arrest last May, they said.

Weinstein - % - Compliant - Conditions - Surgery

Weinstein said he had been '100% compliant' with bail conditions. He will undergo surgery on Thursday for an apparent back injury that he says he sustained in a car accident in August.

The judge reprimanded him for the violations and said: 'If you have any further medical issues, the court will not be terribly understanding.'

Weinstein - Surgery - Court - Year

Weinstein shot back, saying the surgery was necessary for him to be able to go to court next year.

'This is the only time I’ve asked for it. This ensures I am here Jan. 6. This is a good thing for you,' he said.

Week - Court - Bail - Hearing - Feet

Last week, the 67-year-old hobbled into court for a bail hearing looking distinctly more frail and unsteady on his feet than in months past.

On Tuesday, his attorneys told Court TV that they were 'dismayed' by the suggestion that his fragility might have been an act and said it the media had 'incorrectly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!