A Baby Changed Everything: A Giving Tuesday Invitation

Kristen Welch | 12/2/2019 | Kristen
newusr01newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3

I will never forget what the nurse in the maternity ward said to me as she carefully placed my firstborn baby–who was the result of five years of infertility and finally made her appearance a whopping 9 days after her due date — into my arms. She said, “a baby changes everything.” I smiled at her words, but I had no idea what they meant.

But she was right. That pink bundle changed my sleeping patterns, schedules, body, work life and everything in-between. My life has never been the same. That baby is about to turn 20 years old. (How is that even possible?) And she and her siblings are still rocking my world.

Nurse - Wise - Words - Time - Year

I always think of that nurse and her wise words this time of year when my Christmas baby turns a year older and the world’s eyes turn toward a manger where more than 2,000 years ago, a baby changed everything!

The birth of Jesus is the story of redemption, second chances and hope and we celebrate His miracle birth at Christmas.

Today - Tuesday - Miracle - Babies - Kenya

Today, on Giving Tuesday, we are celebrating over 50 miracle babies in Kenya because of one holy baby born in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Kristen Welch
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.