Japan Had A Really, Really Bad Day

Sparta Report | 10/13/2019 | Radius
hoppers911hoppers911 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Japan-Bad-Day.png

Japan has been having a really, really, really bad day. I’m not talking your standard, run of the mill bad day where you wake up late for work, have to sit in traffic for an hour, and then finally make it in the building only to have your boss spending the next hour yelling at you about how you need to straighten up and fly right.

I’m talking the kind of bad day that involves an assortment of plagues that may or may not be the result of the wrath of an angry deity.

Earthquake - Coast - Chiba - Prefecture

It all started when a 5.7 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Chiba prefecture:

A magnitude 5.7 earthquake hit the Kanto region around 6:22 p.m. on Saturday, recording a 4 on Japan’s quake intensity scale of 7 in southern Chiba Prefecture and 3 in the 23 wards of central Tokyo, the Meteorological Agency said.

Epicenter - Chiba - Prefecture - No - Tsunami

The epicenter was located off Chiba Prefecture. No tsunami warning has been issued.

Luckily no one was injured in this earthquake. One person, however, was killed when a cyclone touched down in Chiba.

Did - Mention - Cyclone - Typhoon - Hagibis

Did I mention that the cyclone was caused by Typhoon Hagibis, a Category 5 storm which made landfall late Saturday night just a few hours after the earthquake?

I’m pretty sure I did.

Typhoon - Hagibis - Japan - Storm - Decades

Typhoon Hagibis, Japan’s largest storm in decades, lashed the country’s northeast early Sunday morning,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!