Breaking Bad Movie Sequel Starring Aaron Paul, Titled El Camino, Is Coming to Netflix

PEOPLE.com | 8/24/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/55-breaking-bad.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1024px,537.6px&resize=1200,630

The return of Jesse Pinkman is on the horizon.

The Breaking Bad sequel, a feature-length follow-up to the hit AMC show, will premiere on Netflix on Oct. 11.

Movie - Mystery - Aaron - Paul - Role

Though the movie remains shrouded in mystery, it will revolve around Aaron Paul, who will reprise his Emmy-winning role.

“In the wake of his dramatic escape from captivity, Jesse must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future,” Netflix said in a statement.

Sequel - Service - AMC - Reports

The sequel will air on the streaming service before airing on AMC, according to multiple reports.

The series followed Bryan Cranston as Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher turned drug kingpin, and Paul as Jesse, his student/meth cook.

THR - Movie - Series - Creator - Vince

THR previously reported that the movie is being written by original series creator Vince Gilligan, who will executive-produce the project. According to THR, Gilligan will also direct the film, which will follow Paul’s Jesse in the aftermath of the events of the original series finale.

Cranston confirmed in November that a Breaking Bad movie was in the works but said he hadn’t read the script. As for whether he would reprise his role?

Dan - Patrick - Show - Vince - Gilligan

“I would, I would. Absolutely,” he said on The Dan Patrick Show. “If Vince Gilligan asked me to do then absolutely. He’s a genius. It’s a great story and there’s a lot of people who felt they wanted to see some kind of completion to these storylines that were left...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!