A Holy Marriage Is a Happy Marriage … Here’s Why

ChurchLeaders | 7/15/2019 | Staff
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/7.16.HOME_.CC.HolyMarriageHappy.jpg

It’s a bold statement to say that a holy marriage is a happy marriage. Read this article to find out why.

One of the kindest words God has ever spoken to me is the word “no.”

God - Tools - Freedom - Slavery - God

One of God’s most effective tools to preserve my freedom and keep me out of spiritual slavery is when God says, “Don’t.”

Spoken by a supremely loving, all-wise, heavenly father who wants me to enjoy the abundant life, “no” and “don’t” are loving words, merciful words, and grace-filled words.

Evangelist - John - Wesley - One - Holy

The great evangelist John Wesley explained why when he said no one is truly happy who is not pursuing holy. Think about it: have you ever met a truly happy addict? He may have moments of pleasure, but those illicit moments usher in much more misery, long-term. Addiction is an excruciating exercise in frustration, where you increasingly give ever more of yourself to get less and less pleasure until you don’t even like yourself very much anymore.

Have you ever known a happy man whose anger is out of control? Isn’t he miserable, destroying his closest relationships and pushing out any real chance of true intimacy and joy?

Woman

Have you ever known a woman who is negative or materialistic to be happy? Isn’t she always frustrated, disappointed,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: