Cameron Boyce's Sister Says They Spent "Normal and Fun" Time Together Before His Death

E! Online | 7/11/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201967/rs_600x600-190707074545-600-cameron-boyce.cm.7719.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

♥️

A post shared by @ maya.elan on

Cameron Boyce's younger sister and only sibling Maya Boyce is breaking her silence about the death of the Disney Channel star, recalling how they had a "normal and fun" time together hours before he passed away.

The 20-year-old Descendants and Jessie actor died unexpectedly at age 20 in his sleep on Saturday at his Los Angeles home after suffering a seizure, stemming from epilepsy, for which he was being treated.

Maya - Instagram - Thursday - Slideshow - Childhood

"Yes, he died," Maya wrote on Instagram on Thursday, alongside a slideshow of childhood and recent photos of her and her brother. "Yes, I'm sad. Cameron was my best friend. He is someone I will always idolize. His smile could light up a room, unlike anyone else's. He was perfect. He always said that if you have a voice, you have the privilege of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!