Busy Philipps shows off a summery floral dress while running errands in West Hollywood

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/20/00/15010214-0-image-a-62_1560988439235.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/17/193952479801291828/1024x576_MP4_193952479801291828.mp4

She set up a countdown to her 40th birthday on Instagram.

And Busy Philipps, 39, was looking youthful and radiant as she ventured out to Melrose Place in West Hollywood to run errands on Wednesday.

Talk - Show - Host - Outfit - Move

The former talk show host showed off a festive floral outfit while on the move.

Busy was ready for the summer weather with her navy blue Reformation dress, which was adorned with hundreds of little white flowers.

Look - Slit - Legs - Display

The look featured a high slit that put her toned legs on display.

She elevated her stature with beige platform heels, also accessorizing with a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses and multiple thin necklaces.

Necklaces - Busy - Set - Jewelry - Go

Though she was wearing smaller necklaces earlier, Busy picked up a lovely new set of jewelry while on the go.

Her new upgraded necklace featured golden seashell-like circles with turquoise stone insets, and she switched out her gold hoop earrings for a matching set of gold and turquoise shells.

Garment - Bag - Errands - City

She also brought along a garment bag from her errands in the city.

The Freaks And Geeks star gave her Instagram followers a view of herself high above Hollywood on Instagram.

Line - Pretty - Girl

She paraphrased an iconic line from 1990's Pretty Girl.

'Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood! Land of dreams! Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin' - this is Hollywood!'

SHAPE - Body - Shop - Event - Busy

While at a SHAPE Body Shop event recently, Busy got real about her love of fitness, which she regularly documents on her Instagram.

'In the early 2000s, I was asked to lose weight for a part, which is not an uncommon thing that happens in Hollywood,' she said.

'Although, maybe it’s getting better now, I don’t know....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.