The Absence of the American Godly Father on Father's Day

www.theignorantfishermen.com | 6/16/2019 | The Ignorant Fishermen
finter (Posted by) Level 4

The family unit (i.e., Father and Mother) is Almighty God’s design to protect and insulate mankind from the immoral ravishings, which manifest themselves by the violations of the moral absolutes instilled at the beginning of the creation (Gen. 1:1-31, Ex 20:1-17, Mark 10:19, Rom. 13:9, Heb. 13:4). It is a strong family unit that rests and abides on the moral absolutes of time that will keep and preserve a society from decadence violence and social break down. When these moral absolutes are rejected, the horrific consequences that follow are devastating to the children and nation. In light of Father's Day godly fathers are greatly needed but there are very few of them to be found and the result of their absence is seen throughout America's society and culture.

Family - Unit - Father - Mother - Almighty

The family unit (i.e., Father and Mother) is Almighty God’s design to protect and insulate mankind from the immoral ravishings, which manifest themselves by the violations of the moral absolutes instilled at the beginning of the creation.

Man - Rejection - Almighty - God - Absolutes

It was man’s rejection of Almighty God’s moral absolutes and Divine mandates for the family which led to the Genesis flood (Gen. 6) and it will be the global rejection of Almighty God’s moral absolutes for the family unit which will lead to the Day of the Lord (Rev. 6-19).

My dear friend, it is an ETERNALLY, HORRIFIC and a SOBERING thing to fall into the hands of the RIGHTEOUS judge and ETERNAL God of Heaven and earth (Heb. 13:4). When a man rejects and refuses Almighty God’s design for society and the family he will be held FULLY accountable in that Day of Judgment (Matt. 12:36-37, Rev. 20: 11-15). What one does not recognize is that the deeds of a man's life here in time have huge consequences on his family (pro...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.theignorantfishermen.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!
Tagged: