‘SNL’: Donald Trump And His Cohorts Sing Twisted Cover Of Queen’s ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ For Season Finale

ET Canada | 5/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/nup_187093_0001.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Alec Baldwin once again reprised his impression of President Donald Trump in the final “Cold Open” of the “Saturday Night Live” season, where he was joined by many of the cast members and guest stars who made this year so sadly and hilariously memorable.

Speaking directly to the American people as part of his presidential address, Baldwin’s Trump reviewed the tumultuous year and celebrated how the U.S. economy was “on fire.”

Kind - Fire - Sets - House - Fire

“I’m not sure if its the kind of fire that keeps you warm or sets your house on fire, but it’s some kind of fire,” Trump explained.

As he continued, the opening notes of Queen’s iconic “Don’t Stop Me Now” slowly came up, and Trump was joined by wife Melania Trump (Cecily Strong), Vice President Mike Pence (Beck Bennett) and Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Aidy Bryant).

Cannon - Laws - Society - Sanders - Lyrics

“He’s a loose cannon ripping up the laws of society,” Sanders gleefully sang the modified lyrics to the beloved tune.

They were later joined by Kanye West (Chris Redd), Supreme Court Justice...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.