Ginnifer Goodwin: Twilight Zone's Take on Immigration Left Me Feeling 'Icky' — Plus, What's Her Manifest Anxiety?

TVLine | 5/15/2019 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/twilight-zone-ginny-goodwin.jpg?w=611

This Thursday on The Twilight Zone, Ginnifer Goodwin plays a suburban housewife “who wants to go home.” But as the official synopsis asks, “Where — and what — is home, really?”

This latest installment of the CBS All Access anthology, rebooted by filmmaker Jordan Peele (Get Out, Us) and already renewed for Season 2, serves up a haunting take on immigration and “bystander apathy,” Goodwin says. And to reveal much more would be no fun, though we will note that James Frain (Gotham) and Zabryna Guevara (New Amsterdam) play key roles.

Goodwin - Share - TVLine - Episode - Feeling

Goodwin, though, had much to share with TVLine about how this emotionally resonant episode left her feeling actually nauseous at times. Plus, the Once Upon a Time alum offers a sneak peek at her other upcoming projects as well as her personal take on husband Josh Dallas’ Manifest mysteries.

TVLINE | Now, I made a point to not finish your Twilight Zone episode, because I don’t want my questions to be colored by knowing how it turns out.

Whoa - End

Whoa. But the end is so crazy….

TVLINE | Were you and Josh (parents to a 5- and 3-year-old) ever able to sneak out to a Jordan Peele movie before you did this? Have you seen Get Out? Have you seen Us?

Joke - Get - Out - Theater - Twilight

No joke, we saw Get Out twice in the theater. It was obviously that good that we had to see it twice. Us came out right after I shot The Twilight Zone, but we did go see it. We actually had a date night, and it was the only movie we’ve seen in the past year.

TVLINE | Having seen Get Out, did that make you extra-interested in doing one of these episodes?

Bulls–t - Phone - Call - Jordan - Peele

Oh, this sounds like such bulls–t, but when I got the phone call that it was Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone, I was like, “I’ll...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.