Stacey Dooley shares first loved-up snap with Strictly's Kevin Clifton

Mail Online | 4/25/2019 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/26/02/12733106-0-image-a-33_1556240497471.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/16/3541969047976625047/1024x576_MP4_3541969047976625047.mp4

They have remained coy about their blossoming relationship ever since the news broke two weeks ago.

But Stacey Dooley has now publicly paid tribute to her new boyfriend Kevin Clifton, taking to Instagram in the early hours of Friday morning to share the very first snapshot of the pair as a couple.

Strictly - Come - Dancing - Champion - Series

The Strictly Come Dancing champion - who won the 2018 series of the BBC ballroom competition with Kevin - looked happier than ever as she cuddled up to the professional dancer.

The pair have finally reunited after Stacey's work trip to Washington D.C., where she has been busy filming a new documentary.

Kevin - Stacey - Delight - Romance - Instagram

Beaming from ear-to-ear, Kevin and Stacey couldn't hide their delight as they made their romance Instagram official.

The TV presenter, 32, was dressed down in a loose black knit, distressed jeans and black heels, while Kevin, 36, rocked a casual jumper and trainers.

Week - Kevin - Silence - Romance - Stacey

Last week, Kevin broke his silence about his romance with Stacey as he paid a gushing tribute to her during the opening night of his Burn The Floor show.

According to the Daily Mirror, he told the audience: 'In the last couple of years I've seen massive upheaval in my personal life and it hasn't always been easy.

Lot - Things - Times - Times - Bit

'There have been a lot of things thrown at me. At times I've struggled. And the times I've struggled and I was in a bit of a rut I didn't know what to do.'

Adding that he isn't 'the best at dealing with' negative publicity about his personal life and finds it 'difficult', the Strictly pro said it was thanks to producers of his dancing tour that he could be brought back to a place where things 'felt right' again.

Glitterball - Trophy - Kevin - Love - Thanks

As he held the Glitterball trophy they won together, Kevin then went on to say of his new love: 'And thanks...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.