Lashana Lynch is cast as the second 'Bond Girl' to appear in new 007 film

Mail Online | 4/8/2020 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/16/12712812-0-image-a-122_1556204653082.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/25/2597796342972172949/1024x576_MP4_2597796342972172949.mp4

Captain Marvel star Lashana Lynch is one of the new Bond Girls to appear in the hotly-anticipated new 007 film.

The British actress, 31, will be starring alongside Daniel Craig, Lea Seydoux, Naomie Harris, as well as newcomers Rami Malek and Ana de Armas in the untitled Bond 25 film, which will be released on 8 April 2020.

Jamaican - Descent - Cast - Q - A

Speaking about being of Jamaican descent during the cast Q&A at Goldeneye from the Caribbean island, the Hammersmith-born star gushed about her happiness to 'coincide [her] heritage and [her] work' for the spy thriller.

Lashana explained: 'I feel really happy because my family are from here so it feels really nice to coincide your heritage and your work at the same time and also work with an amazing cast.'

Actress - Screens - Role - Miller - Bill

The actress first appeared on screens with a role as Precious Miller in The Bill, and she went on to play in an array of other iconic British dramas including Silent Witness, Death In Paradise and Doctors.

She made her film debut in Fast Girls opposite Lily James, before going on to make an appearance in 2016 crime drama Brotherhood as Ashanti.

Lashana - Role - Period - Drama - Rosaline

Following these, Lashana landed a lead role in the American period drama Still Star-Crossed as Rosaline Capulet which is set in the after the deaths of Romeo and Juliet.

While the actress also had a recurring role in Bulletproof as the wife of detective Ronnie Pike Jr (Ashley Walters).

Lashana - Exhilarating

Lashana has been enjoying an exhilarating 2019,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!