Mother of boy, 15, who was pepper sprayed and slammed to the ground by cops breaks her silence

Mail Online | 4/25/2019 | Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com
madalina09madalina09 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/15/12712246-0-image-a-12_1556204055577.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/19/8739749347446966921/1024x576_MP4_8739749347446966921.mp4

The mother of a black high school student pepper-sprayed and slammed head first to the ground by Florida police has spoken out about the incident for the first time.

Clintina Rolle said footage showing her 15-year-old son DeLucca 'Lucca' Rolle being thrown to the ground by officers left her feeling 'depressed and stunned'.

CBS - Miami - Somebody - Child - Depression

Speaking with CBS Miami she said: 'Looking at somebody who is supposed to protect your child hurt your child, it's like I didn't even eat yet just in depression and like what's going on.'

Clintina added: 'You know, to see somebody who is supposed to be protecting my child hurt my child, and it's all I want is justice for him.'

Commissioner - Marlon - Bolton - Officer - Actions

It comes as commissioner Marlon Bolton called the officer's actions 'child abuse', adding: 'They should be prosecuted.'

The two deputies involved in Rolle's arrest, Deputy Christopher Krickovich and Sgt. Greg LaCerra, have already been suspended.

Teen - Student - JP - Taravella - High

The teen, a student at J.P. Taravella High and who has no prior criminal history, will not face any charges after video showed he was left bloodied outside a suburban Fort Lauderdale McDonald's.

Charges - Assault - Law - Enforcement - Officer

He was originally arrested on charges of aggravated assault against a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest without violence and trespassing.

His lawyer and civil rights attorney Ben Crump said the charges 'were to justify outrageous brutality on an unarmed black child. If it wasn't for the video he would have been convicted on these lies. Delucca Rolle would have been convicted'.

NAACP - Case

The NAACP say they are also looking into the case.

According to the Broward County Sheriff's Office report, the boy had been picking up a phone belonging to a student...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?