Hilarie Burton Shares Sweet Family Video for Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Birthday

E! Online | 4/22/2019 | Staff
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019322/rs_600x600-190422113214-jeffrey-dean-morgan-hilarie-burton-kids-1.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

It’s @jeffreydeanmorgan Day!!!!! Happy Birthday, my sweet. It’s #earthday , but you’re our whole wide world! You give and you give and you give. And it would be impossible to even come close to repaying you. So for your birthday, I wanna compile a list of all the great memories you give everyone else. Some recent personal favorites of mine, - the dozens of dolphins following our little family along the beach. - how excited you get every time you cook a turkey. - walking late night through the Village. Arm in arm. - discovering our favorite sandwich. - Fang - that damn Peter Pan statue in Kensington Gardens. You make the mundane into memorable moments. Y’all post your @jeffreydeanmorgan memories below. I love you, Mister. Here’s to another year of adventure. Xoxoxoxoox

A post shared by Hilarie Burton (@hilarieburton) on

"It's @jeffreydeanmorgan Day!!!!! Happy Birthday, my sweet. It's #earthday, but you're our whole wide world!" Hilarie captioned the birthday post. "You give and you give and you give. And it would be impossible to even come close to repaying you. So for your birthday, I wanna compile a list of all the great memories you give everyone else. Some recent personal favorites of mine, - the dozens of dolphins following our...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?