From Secret Crush to Blow-Out Fights: Shocking Secrets of Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Relationship on The View

E! Online | 3/26/2019 | Staff
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019225/rs_600x600-190325134224-600-rosie-odonnell-elizabeth-hasselback.cl.032519.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

"Go back to the reunion show for Barbara, how odd is this? When you have a woman who again insinuated that our own troops are terrorists in Iraq at the time, [who] left the show…while still at the end of her contract — to have such ease the day of Barbara's goodbye show was shocking to me," she continued. "She walked around with a lot of control and then when I had the chance to talk to her, Rosie herself, told me, on-set while we were mic-ed up, that she produced the reunion show to have everybody together and that it was her idea. Now, do you think the woman who left the way that she did would be producing Barbara's goodbye show? Here's the shocker, it was actually her ‘Hello Show.'"

For her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!