DERSHOWITZ SAYS THE MEDIA MUST APOLOGIZE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC FOLLOWING MUELLER REPORT REVELATION

The Daily Caller | 3/25/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Dershowitz-Says-The-Media-Must-Apologize-To-The-American-Public-Following-Mueller-Report-Revelation-Fox-Friends-3-25-19-e1553519538392.jpg

Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz said the media must apologize to all Americans following the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia report.

“I think a lot of apologies are due to the American public about being mislead by many in the media who substituted wishful thinking for factual analysis,” Dershowitz said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”

Media - People - Public - Analysis - Mueller

“That’s not what media people want to hear,” he said. “What we want to hear as the American public is a straight down analysis and what we don’t want to hear from Mueller is a law review article.”

WATCH:

Law - Terms - Years - Experience - Folks

“I look at the law not in terms of what I wish would happen, but what I know will happen based on 50 years of experience. I wish the folks over on CNN would have done the same thing,” Dershowitz said.

“They didn’t. All they did was oh, [the president’s] going to be indicted because we want him to be indicted,” he said. “He did collude because we want him to collude. He obstructed because we wanted him to have obstructed. That’s not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care