Keira Knightley Talks ‘Aftermath,’ Alexander Skarsgård and Another Itchy Wardrobe

Variety | 3/14/2019 | Elizabeth Taylor
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/keiraknightley.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

The reigning queen of period pieces, Keira Knightley, knows a thing or two about historical clothing.

“Lining. Lining is always important,” the Oscar-nominated actress playfully advised on Wednesday at the premiere of her post-WWII drama “Aftermath.” “If you get a lot of itchy stuff always put lining in it. I have learned that from having done a number of these. Now I know, always ask for lining.”

Script - Love - Triangle - Midst - Germany

Reflecting on the script that highlights a love triangle in the midst of rebuilding Germany in 1946, Knightley told Variety, “I read it and thought I can’t do another World War II film. And then it just really stuck in my head, and I think it is because what I never realized was that the real triumph of that generation was actually that they managed to rebuild that continent. It was utterly destroyed by that conflict…I thought, God, I never actually thought about it and how extraordinary it is....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care