Pastor in Kenya Beaten Unconscious by Muslim Extremists

ChurchLeaders | 3/14/2019 | Staff
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/20190314-Open-Doors.jpg

“Apart from the thigh pain, I now feel pain all over my body, especially the waist, the back and my left leg near the ankle. I’m almost unable to bear the pain. My family is in great fear, and Christians have located us to another place.” Pastor Abdul has three children, ages three, five, and eight.

Pastor Abdul, who has been a Christian for seven years, leads a church of 30 former Muslims, who meet in secret on different days of the week. He was on his way home from leading a prayer meeting when he was attacked. He says he does not know the people who beat him, but they told him they had been tracking his activity, as well as his “evil plans of changing Muslims to Christianity.” Pastor Abdul’s neighbors found him after the attack and took him to the hospital.

Doors - Monitors - Supports - Christians - World

Open Doors, which monitors and supports persecuted Christians throughout the world, ranks the persecution level in Kenya as “Very High.” Even though Kenya is a majority Christian nation, there is still a significant amount of oppression from Muslims, particularly in areas of the country such as Garissa.

According to Open Doors, “Although all Christian communities are affected by persecution, those who convert to Christianity from the Muslim faith face constant threat of attack from even their...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...