Transcript: President Trump Meets With U.S-China Trade Negotiation Teams in Oval Office…

The Last Refuge | 2/22/2019 | sundance
penaertpenaert (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/trump-china-oval-office-5.jpg

Today in presidential history is a day when the import of consequence doesn’t surface until historians apply hindsight. However, those who carry the longest-lens are enjoying these moments in history…. We make with our support of Trump such a sound as all history from these days forward are forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it. And when we are gone, our beneficiaries will sing of these deeds in forbidden songs while tending the flickering flame of liberty; for we few lived in the era of Trump.

[Transcript] Oval Office – PRESIDENT TRUMP: Thank you very much. It’s a great honor to be with the Vice Premier of China, a very highly respected man in China. And we’re negotiating trade and the trade agreement. And we have many representatives from China and — as you’d know, and most of you know who they are — many representatives from the United States.

Decisions - Decisions - President - Xi - Meeting

I think we’re getting along very well. Ultimately, I think the biggest decisions and some even smaller decisions will be made by President Xi and myself. And we expect to have a meeting sometime in the not-too-distant future.

And I can only say talks are going along well, but we’re going to have to see what happens. I think there’ll be some points that this group won’t agree on because maybe they’re not supposed to agree on, allowed to agree on. And I think President Xi and I will work out the final points, perhaps. And perhaps not.

Mr - Vice - Premier - Honor

So I just want to say, Mr. Vice Premier, it’s a great honor to have you.

VICE PREMIER LIU: Thank you.

PRESIDENT - TRUMP

PRESIDENT TRUMP: And we thank you very much.

VICE PREMIER LIU: Thank you.

PRESIDENT - TRUMP - Something

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Would you like to say something?

VICE PREMIER LIU: Okay. Thank you very, very much, Mr. President. It’s a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!