McCabe: 'It's Possible' That Trump Is Still a Russian Asset

CNS News | 2/20/2019 | Staff
MijacMijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/mccabe-colbert.jpg

(CNSNews.com) - "Do you still believe the president could be a Russian asset?" CNN's Anderson Cooper asked fired FBI official Andrew McCabe on Tuesday night.

"I think it's possible," responded the former Acting Deputy Director of the FBI. "I think that's why we started our investigation. And I'm really anxious to see where Director Mueller concludes that."

McCabe - Obstruction - Justice - Investigation - Investigation

McCabe authorized both an obstruction of justice investigation and a counter-intelligence investigation into President Trump. McCabe is now on a tour to sell his new book, which is titled: "The Threat: How the F.B.I. Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump."

Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe in March 2018, just before McCabe could begin receiving his retirement benefits. He was fired after the Justice Department inspector-general found that McCabe made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions.

Interview - Stephen - Colbert - Tuesday - Night

In an interview with Stephen Colbert Tuesday night, McCabe was asked about some of the Trump associates who have been convicted of lying to Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

"What do you say to people who say, they're process crimes? You're nit-picking?" Colbert asked McCabe.

McCabe

McCabe, fired for lying, replied: "When...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!