Will Smith trolls Kim Kardashian and Kanye West over Kenny G Valentine's Day spectacle

Mail Online | 2/16/2019 | Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/16/18/9901074-0-image-a-108_1550343584991.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/21/7336358664039973305/1024x576_MP4_7336358664039973305.mp4

She's been hilariously trolled by various celebrities after she was treated to an incredibly romantic yet over the top gesture on Valentine's Day from her husband Kanye West.

And Will Smith is now the latest celebrity to roast the star on the extravagant present.

Actor - Video - Kenny - G - Sea

The actor responded to the viral video which saw Kenny G privately serenade her amongst a sea of single stems of roses.

'Ye - I'm available next year!' posted Will on his Instagram Stories for his 27.8 million followers.

Photo - Star - Photoshop - Image - Instrument

The photo saw the star Photoshop in an image of himself playing the instrument among the roses.

The image was taken from an episode of his show, The Prince Of Bel Air from back in season five in 1993.

Kim - Side - Shot - Instagram - Stories

And Kim seemed to see the funny side, reposting the shot on her Instagram Stories.

But Will isn't the first star to troll the reality TV personality and her rapper husband.

Pal - Chrissy - Teigen - Cents - Twitter

Pal Chrissy Teigen also gave her two cents on Twitter on Friday.

'did Kenny have to stand there while the flowers were being set up? How did he get out? we need more info on kenny!!!

Modern - Family - Jesse - Tyler - Ferguson

Modern Family's Jesse Tyler Ferguson also replied to Kim's tweet that was captioned: 'NO BIG DEAL KENNY G IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!! Happy Valentines Day.'

Jesse wrote: 'Ok. We have all the roses set up.... hmm...it's still missing something.'

James - Corden - Set-up - Everyone - Love

Comedian James Corden also weighed in on the set-up, as he joked that everyone must now be feeling a little awkward about just buying their love's a box of chocolates.

He said: 'Everybody has been talking about how Kanye West surprised his wife Kim by filling their living room with roses and bringing in the musician Kenny G.

Bet

'I bet you are really starting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!