Chicago P.D.'s Tracy Spiridakos Teases Burgess' Reaction to Upton/Ruzek

TVLine | 2/12/2019 | Vlada Gelman
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/chicago-pd-spoilers.jpg?w=620

This Wednesday on Chicago P.D. (NBC, 10/9c), Upton and Burgess partake in some girl talk… about the fact that the former is dating the latter’s ex-fiancé!

But work comes first, so when their undercover gig takes a troubling turn, Upton and Burgess “have to put their differences aside,” star Tracy Spiridakos (Hailey Upton) tells TVLine. The episode gives viewers “a deeper glimpse into Hailey and Kim, and she and Kim sit down and have a conversation about everything.”

Spiridakos - Burgess - Reaction - Romance - Weighs

Below, Spiridakos previews Burgess’ reaction to the romance and weighs in on Halstead’s potential feelings for his partner.

TVLINE | The official description for this episode says Burgess and Upton go undercover, but before they do, Burgess learns that Ruzek and Upton are dating. What can you say about Burgess’ reaction to that discovery?

Episode - Situation - Chance - Bond

Well, she’s not happy about it. [Laughs] Then throughout the episode, [they have to] put all that stuff aside and work together to get out of a situation that they’re in. That gives them a chance to bond.

TVLINE | We haven’t had a lot of Burgess/Upton one-on-one time.

Episode - Everybody - Time - People

Yeah, it’s really great. It’s a really strong, female-focused episode. I’m really excited for everybody to see it. We had a really great time shooting it. I’m thrilled to see it myself. I haven’t seen it yet, but I think people are going to like it.

TVLINE | The relationship with Ruzek this season has really opened up some layers in Upton’s character. Do you feel like she has become more vulnerable as a result?

Moments - Episode - Ruzek - Fall - Antonio

I think she surprised herself in certain moments of feeling vulnerable. The episode where Ruzek decides to take the fall for Antonio, we get to see that vulnerability come out, especially in the moment where she goes in to talk to Voight. That comes out of feeling helpless and lost and not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!