Considering the President’s Next Move on the Wall

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 2/12/2019 | George Prayias
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/APP-021219-Trump.jpg

RUSH: Trump at his rally in El Paso last night. Poor Beto O’Rourke looked like a jack-in-the-box. He looked out of place. He looked unprofessional. It looked like speaking on stage did not appear to be Robert’s forte. He had a crowd of hundreds.

It was kind of funny. They had this giant, big screen behind O’Rourke, and on that big screen the O’Rourke audience could see the Trump rally and could see Trump being introduced. There were eight or 10,000 people in that arena and thousands and thousands and thousands of more outside the arena. So that partially sets the table.

Greetings - Great - Rush - Limbaugh - Right

Greetings. Great to have you, Rush Limbaugh here at 800-282-2882. All right.

Let’s look at the compromise deal regarding the budget and the border wall, border protection, border security that has been announced. Now, a little history here. Because the big news, the Drive-Bys are going nuts here over the fact that congressional negotiators have come up with a deal to fund the Department of Homeland Security in principal. The president is said at this moment to be undecided. He doesn’t know yet how he is going to react, according to the Drive-By Media.

December - Media - Compromise - Bill - Trump

Now, let’s go back to December 19th when this all began. I was complaining about the media talking about the great compromise bill they wanted Trump to sign. And I meant, and I pointed out back then, that if Trump signed it he would get even less than nothing because originally the Department of Homeland Security funding included $1.6 billion for the wall that did not appear in the compromise bill that Trump was to sign. It got stripped out.

So that’s why I characterized this as Trump getting less than nothing in the new deal. And the media was calling this the great compromise and this was gonna...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!
Tagged: