Love Island's Megan Barton Hanson accuses Laura Anderson of 'constantly talking s**t' about her

Mail Online | 2/12/2019 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/15/9724020-0-image-a-119_1549983968206.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/10/6280923535161051149/1024x576_MP4_6280923535161051149.mp4

Love Island star Megan Barton Hanson has reportedly lashed out at her co-star and former love rival Laura Anderson again, as their feud continues to deepen.

In a message exchange obtained by The Sun, the 24-year-old former exotic dancer hit out at the ex-air hostess, who was paired with her ex Wes Nelson before they got together, just hours after she was been 'liking' unsavoury comments about Laura.

Note - Megan - 'Mate - Digs - S**t

The new note from Megan read: 'Mate I don’t like her. She’s constantly making digs about me, talking s**t about me to people we know. Just because I believe in women empowerment not going to like every woman on earth.'

Megan and Laura first locked horns on the show last year, when Wes and Laura's union came to a crashing close when Megan set her sites on the hunk - leading to the stripper coming under fire for branding Laura 'a s**g'.

Feud - Megan - Split - Wes - Month

They have now further deepened their feud since Megan split from Wes last month and has now sparked a row with Laura after her new social media activity.

MailOnline has contacted Laura and Megan's representatives for comment.

Row - Megan - Comment - Follower - Laura

Shortly before the new row, newly-single Megan favourited a nasty comment from one particular follower, who branded Laura, 29, 'a mess' and questioned her reputation on a Love Island fan account.

The initial post read: 'Laura Anderson reveals The Wanted's Max George "slid into her DMs' following her split from Max Morley".

Comment - Megan - Love - Island - Star

While the comment Megan, who appeared to mock fellow Love Island star Georgia Steel's home style last week, liked said: 'I'm sorry but this girls a mess, when's she gonna take a breath to be away from men.

'She had 3 men in the villa, another only a few weeks ago, that's 4 men in the space of a few months. The girl needs to chill...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!