Celine Dion wows in a plunging silver trouser suit as she attends Paris' Haute Couture Week

Mail Online | 7/5/2019 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/14/8887234-0-image-a-110_1548252815681.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/31/5899508972282884465/1024x576_MP4_5899508972282884465.mp4

She's been spotted out and about in Paris over the past several days, as she enjoys the sights and delights surrounding the French capital's Haute Couture Week.

And Celine Dion continued to display her passion for fashion on Wednesday, when she stepped out in style for Ronald Van Der Kemp's Spring/Summer 2019 show.

Songstress - Streets - City - Light - Plunging

The 50-year-old songstress wowed as she stepped out on the streets of the City of Light in a plunging silver trouser suit, which featured upturned shoulder pads.

The My Heart Will Go On singer teamed her structured ensemble with towering gold heels and chunky statement jewellery, which included a choker and a bracelet.

Locks - Ponytail - Beauty - Looks - Makeup

Wearing her golden locks in a sleek, tucked ponytail, the French-Canadian beauty highlighted her good looks with a makeup palette that included a mixture of pinks.

Toting a small gold handbag, Celine was accompanied by her dancer friend Pepe Muñoz, who kept a low profile in the background as she posed for photographs.

Day - Celine - Pepe - Rumours - Romance

Just a day before, Celine and Pepe, who laughed off rumours of a romance after they were linked in the summer of 2017, were seen putting on a tactile display at Alexandre Vauthier Haute's fashion presentation.

The singer, 50, and her Spanish backup dancer pal, 34, looked close as they chatted on the front row, with Pepe adjusting Celine's dress, and the superstar lovingly cupping his face.

My - Heart - Will - Go - Songstress

The My Heart Will Go On songstress put on an extremely leggy display in a black sequinned floor-length gown, with a racy cut-out detail which flashed her decolletage.

The gown featured a soaring thigh-high split which revealed her slender legs in black stilettos.

Caramel - Tresses - Bun - Features - Shadow

Her caramel tresses were pulled back into an elegant bun while her pretty features were enhanced with smoky shadow, fluttery lashes and a slick of peach gloss.

Sparkling chandelier earrings added extra glitz to her ensemble.

Pepe

Pepe looked devastatingly handsome in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!