5 KEYS TO REDUCING STRESS, ANXIETY AND OVERWHELM IN LEADERSHIP (AND LIFE)

CareyNieuwhof.com | 8/1/2014 | Staff
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://careynieuwhof.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/shutterstock_481531714.jpg

When someone asks you how you’re doing, how do you answer?

Most of the leaders I talk to these days answer with two variations: “stressed” or “busy.”

Dig - Level - Leaders - Today - Life

Dig a little deeper and you it’s easy to see that at a deep level, most leaders today feel anxious and overwhelmed. Welcome to life in the 21s century.

There are a million reasons why:

Device - Pocket - Rings - Work

You have a device in your pocket that buzzes and rings and bring your work with you everywhere you go.

The news you watch is now just an endless cycle of outrage and controversy.

Media - Days - Controversy

So much of your social media feed these days is outrage and controversy too.

Plus you have a growing list of responsibilities at work and at home.

Result - Work - People

As a result, as your work follows you and as people contact you endlessly, you can’t seem to get it all done.

No wonder anxiety is on the rise.

Problem…what - Solution

But enough about the problem…what about the solution?

Sometimes anxiety and stress are best handled by a medical doctor or a good counsellor, but often there are also things you can do everyday that will help.

Ways - Anxiety - Overwhelm - Note - Impact

Before we jump into the practical ways to be stress, anxiety and overwhelm, just a note the High Impact Leader course is open now at the best price for 2019.

This is the course that has helped thousands of leaders get their life and leadership back by getting time, energy and priorities working in their favour. And it can help you.

Time - Edition - Team - Content

I just added a limited time live-coaching edition where I’ll coach you and your team through the content to make sure you’re getting the most out of it.

It’s been a stress-reducer and anxiety killer for so many leaders, and I’d love to help you get your life and leadership back under control.

You can check it out here.

So, in the meantime, how can you reduce stress,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CareyNieuwhof.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.