Michelle Keegan slams rift rumours with Mark Wright as she says 'my marriage is my business'

Mail Online | 1/20/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/20/17/8764664-0-image-a-28_1548006622495.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/11/339691804919349377/1024x576_MP4_339691804919349377.mp4

Michelle Keegan has rubbished rift rumours with her husband-of-three years Mark Wright, saying her 'marriage is her business'.

The Our Girl actress, 31, says she and the 32-year-old TV presenter often meet-up without the world knowing and enjoys keeping their relationship private.

Girl - Star - Birthday - Tribute - Mark

It comes as the Our Girl star posted a sweet birthday tribute to Mark on Sunday, taking to Instagram to share a slew of loved-up snaps.

'No one knows how much we see each other because we don't publicise it, people say, "Ah, they haven't seen each other for ages," but they don't know,' she told Daily Star.

'Mark - Home - Weekend - One - Years

'Mark sometimes comes home for a weekend and no one know he's even there. Over the years we've learned how to do that.

'My marriage is my business, it's private and I don't care if someone thinks it's bad and that we've got different careers- yeah we have, and I'm proud of that.'

Slew - Snaps - Disneyland - Beach - Trip

Sharing a slew of snaps from Disneyland, a sun-soaked beach trip and an ice cream date, she wrote: 'Happy birthday to my @wrighty.

'The most competitive person I know but never fails to make me smile. So proud of you xxx'

Michelle - Husband - Mark - Long-distance - Romance

Michelle and her husband Mark have maintained a happy long-distance romance since he moved to Los Angeles to present hit show Extra, and earlier this week she revealed the secret to her happy marriage in a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.