Dwayne Johnson Pitches A ‘Thor’/’Fast & Furious’ Crossover & It Sounds Amazingly Awful

The Playlist | 1/18/2019 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Dwayne-Johnson-Chris-Hemsworth-Thor-Fast-Furious.jpeg

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has been in the headlines over the last week or so for polarizing comments that he didn’t even say, in a published interview. But this time, we’re going to talk about something Johnson actually did say, and did so on national TV. We’re here to talk about a pie-in-the-sky project that will never see the light of day, but damn, wouldn’t it be fun?

READ MORE: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Disputes “Generation Snowflake” Comments & Says Interview Is “100% Fabricated”

Clip - TV - Series - Titan - Games

In a clip from his new TV series “Titan Games” (it’s a thing…I think), Johnson is acting all muscle-y, as he’s known to do, and is holding a giant sledgehammer. Of course, since it’s 2019, when movie fans see a large, muscular star holding a big hammer, you automatically think of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and, more specifically, the God of Thunder, Thor.

But there’s a problem. You see, The Rock isn’t part of the MCU. But he does have his own billion-dollar franchise that he thinks could benefit from a booster shot of Thor – “Fast & Furious.”

Johnson - Clip

Johnson explains in the clip:

“I know why my buddy Chris Hemsworth likes putting on that Thor costume. I mean, there’s real power in wielding a hammer like this. I got an idea, guys....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!