Andy West EXCL: Big Brother star announces engagement to Goodnight Mister Tom actor Nick Robinson

Mail Online | 1/16/2019 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/12/8598494-0-image-a-91_1547642393953.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/04/8338447641219780038/1024x576_8338447641219780038.mp4

He was left heartbroken after he discovered his ex-fiancé Ed Hutton had cheated on him numerous times during their three-year relationship, following a proposal during his time on Big Brother in 2016.

However, Andy West has put his past heartache behind him and announced his engagement to boyfriend of two years Nicholas Robinson.

Journalist - Big - Brother - Star - MailOnline

The journalist turned Big Brother star, 36, exclusively revealed to MailOnline that the Goodnight Mister Tom actor, 33, 'rescued' him after meeting through Twitter.

Andy went on to share that their romantic proposal took place on Christmas Day in St Ives, Cornwall, adding that it was the 'happiest moment of his life' and they're planning for a dreamy festive wedding.

Announcement - Reporter - Role - Jeremy - Vine

Making the announcement during his reporter role on the Jeremy Vine show, the presenter exclusively revealed details about his engagement to MailOnline.

He exclusively said: 'I want to say that after my heartbreak on Big Brother and the huge embarrassment and hurt caused by my ex cheating in the public eye and being caught, it means the world to me to find true love with someone I can trust.

Big - Brother - Depression - Terms - Heart

'After Big Brother, I sank into real depression, struggling to come to terms with my broken heart, my shame, my stupidity, as well as being in the public eye and wondering what the **** to do with my life.

'Nicholas found me and helped me to get back on my feet and I'm so over the moon to have met someone so smart and generous and kind. I couldn't have rebuilt my life and got back into TV and radio presenting and voice-over work - or written a novel - without his belief in me.

Crazy - Big - Brother - Sight - Day

'I went crazy after Big Brother and lost sight of who I was. I was sleeping around and partying all day and night when all I needed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?