Glenn Close Fangirls Over 'Adorable' Timothée Chalamet: 'He Always Looks Very Glam & Cool'

PEOPLE.com | 1/15/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/glenn-close-1.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1475px,774.375px&resize=1200,630

Glenn Close and Timothée Chalamet are the best of friends!

Close, 71, and Chalamet, 23, have been spotted together all over this year’s awards season circuit, posing together on red carpets and posting silly shots on Instagram.

Friendship - Selfie - Hollywood - Film - Awards

The unlikely friendship first became public when the two posed for a selfie at the Hollywood Film Awards in November. Close posted two funny snaps on her Instagram, writing, “Timothée is as adorable as he is talented! We took these pictures for Grace VanPatten. Timothée always looks very glam & cool.”

Actress Grace VanPatten, 22, acted alongside Close in 2017’s The Wilde Wedding, and attended LaGuardia High School with Chalamet.

Sunday - Pair - Critics - Choice - Awards

Then, on Sunday, the pair met up again on the Critics Choice Awards red carpet. Close was up for the best actress prize for her performance in The Wife, while Chalamet was one of best supporting actor nominees, for Beautiful Boy.

“Timmy and I meet again on another red carpet. We bring out the best in each other!” Close wrote on Instagram, sharing three more photos of the duo.

Close - Actress - Night - Award - Lady

Close won best actress later in the night, sharing the award with Lady Gaga.

“I am so thrilled it’s a tie, I can’t tell you,” Close screamed as she accepted the trophy from presenter Willem Dafoe. “I was thinking that, you know, the world kind of pits...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!