Teen Finishes the Bible One Day Before Her Death, Inspires Others

ChurchLeaders | 1/15/2019 | Staff
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/CL_FaithChapelVanAccident_HannahFoy_642x428.jpg

A Kansas teen who challenged herself to read the Bible in a year met her goal the day before she died in a car crash on August 10th, 2018. In an interview with Fox 4 Kansas City News, Hannah Foy’s mom, Jennifer, said:

She turned to me and she said, “Guess what, mom?”…She had this excitement in her eye, and I said, “What?” and she said, “Mom, I finished the Bible.” That was really exciting because she’d finished a week early, and in that moment I was just so proud of her, and then I told her when she got back we would celebrate.

Hannah - Years - Teens - Car - Accident

Hannah was only 14 years old when she and two other teens died in a car accident while on a trip with the youth group from Faith Chapel Assembly of God in Overland Park, Kansas. A couple hours into the trip, the back left tire of the van blew out. The vehicle then went off the right side of the road, flipped, and crashed into a tree. Thirteen people, two of whom were adults, were in the van when it crashed. Besides the three teens who died, 10 other people involved in the accident sustained minor to serious injuries.

“Best Year Ever”

Summer - Hannah - Mom - Past

Earlier that summer, Hannah had told her mom that the past...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur
Tagged: