Jude Law, 46, wraps up in brown wool coat as he rides a water taxi with girlfriend Phillipa Coan, 32

Mail Online | 1/12/2019 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/12/15/8437762-0-image-a-28_1547306922037.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/06/15/4411539413190488683/1024x576_4411539413190488683.mp4

He's currently filming HBO series The New Pope in Italy.

And Jude Law, 46, took a well-deserved break from his work commitments as he enjoyed a water taxi ride with his girlfriend Phillipa Coan, 32, in Venice on Saturday.

Alfie - Actor - Outing - Wool - Coat

The Alfie actor wrapped up for the outing in a brown double breasted wool coat as he soaked up the City of Bridges from the comfort of his own private water taxi.

The British star, who is busy filming the Paolo Sorrentino-directed series, continued to combat the chilly climate and teamed his coat with a black scarf wrapped around his neck.

Anna - Karenina - Actor - Appearance - Pair

The Anna Karenina actor accessorised his suave appearance with a pair of sleek circular-framed sunglasses.

In jovial spirits, psychologist Phillipa looked utterly relaxed in his company as she looked at the city's sights from the boat.

Pretty - Blonde - Teddy - Jacket - Turtleneck

The pretty blonde was clad in black Teddy jacket, turtleneck and scarf for the afternoon.

The blonde beauty wore her tresses in a sleek chignon, covering half of her tresses with a pair of fluffy earmuffs and chic shades.

Jude - Love - Life - Interview - Time

Jude recently opened up about his love life in a rare interview, revealing he was relishing time spent with his girlfriend of four years.

'She’s mine and no one else’s. I’m very, very happy,' The Holiday star previously told Modern Luxury.

Relationship - Thing - Part - Fact - That

'And our relationship is a very private thing, and I think part of the fact it works so well is exactly because of that.'

While Jude shares no offspring with his current girlfriend, he is the doting father to five children from his former...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!