Behati Prinsloo gushes that it was 'love at first sight' with husband Adam Levine

Mail Online | 1/11/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/11/10/8396828-0-image-a-64_1547202528229.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/08/1564074189385023119/1024x576_MP4_1564074189385023119.mp4

They tied the knot in July 2014 and are now doting parents to daughters, Dusty Rose, two, and Gio Grace, 11 months.

And Behati Prinsloo has now gushed over her romance with husband Adam Levine as she admits it was 'love at first sight' after they finally met following a slew of email exchanges.

Interview - NET-A-PORTER - Magazine - PorterEdit - Model

In the interview with NET-A-PORTER’s digital magazine, PorterEdit, the Namibian model, 30, also candidly discussed her battle with postpartum depression after giving birth to her first daughter Dusty.

Behati has been happier than ever with Adam ever since they exchanged vows at the picturesque Flora Farms in Mexico in front of a 300 strong guest list including Robert Downey Jnr, Jason Segal and Jonah Hill.

Beginning - Relationship - Maroon - Frontman - Catwalk

And reflecting on the beginning of her relationship with the Maroon 5 frontman, the catwalk queen admitted she first shared a 'natural correspondence' with him over email.

'I met my husband through a mutual friend. Adam was looking for a girl for a music video that could do some action stuff, and our friend was like, "You should meet Behati because she’s a total tomboy and down for anything."

Correspondence - Kind - Love - Email - Behati

'So he emailed me asking if I could do it. I ended up not doing it, but we kept emailing each other. It was such a natural correspondence that we kind of fell in love over email,' Behati gushed.

The Victoria's Secret model admitted that month later she went to LA for a job where she met him in person.

Dinner - Hours - Time

'Then he took me for dinner and we talked for hours and had the best time. It was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?