Snooki Speaks Out in Defense of JWoww Amid Roger Mathews' Rants

E! Online | 12/14/2018 | Staff
boti (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018828/rs_600x600-180928162758-600-jenni-farley-jwoww-nicole-snooki-polizzi.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Update: Ive decided to post this video because Jennis intentions were to never keep the kids from Roger. She is fighting for him to be in their lives and never once tried to take them away. Because you see 10 videos of him airing out their personal business regarding their divorce , it’s okay to bagger Jenni and send her death threats telling her she’s an awful mom and human being? Or because Roger posts more about the kids that means he’s with them more than Jenni? I personally know her, and she’s a stay at home mother. She doesn’t leave her children for months on end like depicted from him, and when she does work, she leaves filming and comes home to make sure everything is okay. But since you don’t see that on the show, or her posting the kids 24/7 like he does, she’s not with them ever? You all got played by social media. I know my sis and she is NOT the person Roger is painting her out to be. So congratulations, you gave him what he wants. Your attacks and bullying.

A post shared by Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi (@snooki) on

Snooki later updated her Instagram caption, telling her followers, "Update: Ive decided to post this video because Jennis intentions were to never keep the kids from Roger. She is fighting for him to be in their lives and never once tried to take them away."

"Because you see 10 videos of him airing out their personal business regarding their divorce , it's okay to bagger Jenni and send her death threats telling her she's an awful mom and human being? Or because Roger posts more about the kids that means he's with them more than Jenni? I personally know her,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!