Outlander Recap: Lord John Grey Area

TVLine | 12/10/2018 | Kimberly Roots
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/outlander-season-4-episode-6-dw.jpeg?w=631

Need to catch up? Check out the previous Outlander recap here.

Welcome to North Carolina, Lord John Grey! Glad to have you here. Make sure to take in the vista from the ridge. Watch out for snakes in the privy. And before you head home, may we suggest stopping by the gift shop? There’s a buy-one-get-one deal on the “I Went to the New World and All I Got Was the Measles and an Emotionally Bareknuckled Brawl With the Vindictive Wife of My True Love” T-shirt.

Week - Outlander - Return - Son - Viscount

This week’s Outlander marks the return of the second son of Viscount Melton, who brings William to see his biological father. And the fact that John does a whole lot of looking — or rather gazing — at Jamie himself? Purely coincidence, we’re sure.

Read on for the highlights of “Blood of My Blood.”

OH - HEY - JOHN - GREY - |

OH HEY, JOHN GREY | Jamie is sawing logs outside the house when Lord John rides up, and we get a good shot of Grey’s face as he sees Jamie. Girl, same. Fraser is very surprised to see his friend, who explains that he’s got business in Virginia and thought he’d stop by while he was in the neighborhood. “Virginia is some way north, John,” Jamie says, dubious. (It should be noted that the neck of Big Red’s is doing the equivalent of a verra deep V, as if it somehow sensed that the Notorious LJG was in the vicinity.) “He’s here with me,” Lord John continues, explaining that he wanted a word alone with Jamie before bringing young Master William — aka Jamie’s oblivious son — up to the house.

Unbeknownst to both men, Claire and Murtagh already have made William’s acquaintance. The boy’s legs are covered in leeches from wading in the stream, and he’s freaking. Claire calms him down, plucks them off...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??