Jacqueline Jossa takes baby Mia for a spot of early Christmas shopping

Mail Online | 12/6/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/06/14/7091826-0-image-a-55_1544106271662.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/10/1438049047090347677/1024x576_MP4_1438049047090347677.mp4

She showed her down-to-earth side when she confessed she is struggling to keep up with all the things she has to do.

Yet Jacqueline Jossa powered on when she took her newborn Mia early Christmas shopping at Bluewater, in Kent on Thursday.

EastEnders - Star - Child - Chest - Pair

The EastEnders star, 26, looked determined as she cradled her four-month-old child to her chest before the pair made their journey to the shopping centre.

As a mother of two, it was no wonder the soap star was prepared for any emergency as she slung an oversized bag carrying all her essentials over her shoulder.

Actress - Changes - Weather - Look - Tracksuit

The actress embraced the seasonal changes in the weather when she kept her look comfortable with a burgundy tracksuit.

Off the red carpet, Jacqueline went for a more natural make-up look and she bung her long tresses into a messy bun.

Woman - Talents - Spot - Christmas - Shopping

A woman of many talents, she juggled doing a spot of Christmas shopping with looking after her youngest child and keeping up with her messages on her phone.

Jacqueline had no time for steep heels as she got comfortable in a pair of trainers for her shopping spree.

Mother-of-two - Trip - Shopping - Centre - Love

The mother-of-two made the trip to the shopping centre without her love Dan Osborne and their other three-year-old daughter Ella.

Jacqueline shared she has spent the last two weeks with Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again playing on repeat in her house because of her daughter Ella.

Mother-of-two

The mother-of-two...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!