Brian 'Head' Welch reveals how God led him to quit Korn for his daughter in new documentary

www.christianpost.com | 12/6/2018 | Staff
crazycool12crazycool12 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://static-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/files/original/thumbnail/22/88/228876.jpg

Guitarist and co-founder of the metal band Korn, Brian "Head" Welch, talked about the strained relationship he had with his daughter due to his lifestyle before coming to faith in the newly released trailer to his upcoming documentary, “Loud Krazy Love.”

“I have plenty of memories from when my dad was in Korn it changed my perspective on how I saw love,” Welch’s daughter Jennea says in the newly released trailer.

Chicks - Kids - Mom - Dad - Mothers

“I saw naked chicks walking around,” she added. “All the other kids had their mom and dad come to Mothers Day and Fathers Day.”

"Loud Krazy Love" features an inside look into Welch's past sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll lifestyle and how it impacted his identity as a father, which can be seen in the complicated relationship he shares with his daughter. The film also takes viewers on a journey through the rockstar's chaotic journey of doubt and unconventional faith.

Trailer - Clip - Fear - Child - Life

In a trailer clip, he admitted having a fear of ruining his child like he was ruining his own life with his lifestyle.

“I couldn’t stop these addictions, I had become an animal. I just looked up and said ‘Father, do anything you want to my life,'” Welch says about his coming to Jesus moment and the beginning of his radical walk with God.

Profession - Faith - Band - Home - Daughter

After his profession of faith, he quit his award-winning band to stay home and be with his daughter in obedience to God, but the damage had been done and his daughter didn’t react to his sacrifice of love as he thought. She had become angry and resentful.

"Loud Krazy Love" is an 86-minute movie directed by first-time filmmakers Trey Hill and Scott Mayo that will feature exclusive access to Welch while on tour and at home, as well as in-depth interviews with the musician, his family, and bandmates.

Welch

Along with Welch and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!