Khloe Kardashian reveals she did some 'not so mature things' after finding out about Tristan

Mail Online | 11/19/2018 | Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/19/16/6387830-0-image-a-21_1542645599118.jpg

On Sunday, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode where Khloe Kardashian gave birth to daughter True just days after Tristan Thompson's cheating scandal came to light aired.

And one day after the episode, fans commended her for being 'so mature' after his betrayal, especially dealing with it while she was nine months pregnant.

Khloe - Case - Things - Day - System

Khloe, 34, admitted that was not the case: 'Oh well I did [some] not so mature things the day prior but I needed to get that out of my system. Namaste all the way in the hospital.'

She added several emojis, including a knife, tears and a fist.

Fan - 'This - Car

The fan had originally written: 'This is so mature, I would have run him over with his own car.'

Khloe also responded to a fan who said she didn't deserve all of this pain: 'I'll never understand either' below a clip she shared on Sunday before the show.

Khloe - 'I - Life - God - Mistakes

Khloe said: 'I try to live a very honest and positive life. But I know that God doesn't make mistakes.'

She continued: 'He wants me to go through certain things so I can grow and I [was] given a platform to hopefully help others not feel so alone and so we can grow together.

Strength - People - Greatness - Life - Thing

Adding: 'I find strength [in] so many people. The greatness in my life definitely outweighs [any] bad thing that has ever happened to me. I focus on the beauty of it all.'

Khloe also...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.