Contributor Spotlight: Happy Fall & Deep Thoughts with Aliza, Anna, and Jen!

(in)courage | 11/17/2018 | Staff
JimmyJoe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.incourage.me/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Spotlight-07_Nov_Rendell-Latta-Schmidt_Blog-1200x858.jpg

I don’t have many tables in my life where I can pull up a chair and sit with a group of friends who are in vastly different life seasons, where I can hear stories on one side about life as a single, young, career woman and on the other side listen to the beauty and challenges of being a work-from-home mom with littles, where I can gaze across the way and learn about launching young adults and leaning into an evolving stage of ministry. But that is what we have here at the (in)courage table.

Many voices, one heart. Many life experiences, one shared commitment to know Jesus and make Him known.

Month - Light - Women - Words - Courage

Every month we shine a light on a few women behind the words of (in)courage. Pull up a chair, prop up your feet, and enjoy getting to know our beautiful friends, Aliza Latta, Anna Rendell, and Jen Schmidt.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Girl - Hi - Canadians - College - Month

I’m a twenty-four-year-old Canadian girl (hi, fellow Canadians!). I just graduated college last month, and now work as a journalist for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC). In journalism school, I learned that one of the fundamentals of being a journalist is being a voice for the voiceless — which is exactly what I long to be. It’s the framework in which I view the world now.I’m an Enneagram four, so slightly dramatic with lots of emotions that change every ten minutes. My first love is writing stories — real or fiction — and I published my first novel, Come Find Me, Sage Parker, last summer. I consider myself an apprentice of Jesus. I like the word “apprentice” more than “follower” because He’s the teacher I will learn from forever, and I want to actively be studying who He is every day.

How long have you been an (in)courage contributor?

Since...
(Excerpt) Read more at: (in)courage
Wake Up To Breaking News!