WATCH: Leftist Tells 9/11 Widow That Her Husband Should ‘F–king Rot In The Grave’

Truthfeed | 10/18/2018 | Amy Moreno
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Screen-Shot-2018-10-18-at-10.23.18-AM-e1539872645219.png

The angry leftist mob is out in full force as we get closer to the midterm election.

Sadly, they are growing increasingly vile and mean – as is evident in his video, where an Antifa member, harasses a patriot female, who lost her husband in 911 attacks. He mocks her dead husband with homophobic hatred and vulgarity.

November

It’s hard to watch, but important that we all understand what we’re voting against this November.

A leftist who appeared to be an Antifa protester, verbally accosted a woman during protests over the weekend in Portland, Oregon, telling her that her deceased husband should “rot in the grave.”

Incident - Saturday - Group - March - Law

The incident appears to have happened on Saturday after “a conservative group organized a ‘flash march for Law and Order,'” The Washington Post reported.

“Why are you trying to block me?” the man yells at the woman. “I’m f–king trying to walk here.”

Traffic - Signals - Woman

“Because I obey traffic signals,” the woman...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Truthfeed
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?