You Know You Are At the End... When...

www.theignorantfishermen.com | 9/19/2018 | The Ignorant Fishermen
samtetley (Posted by) Level 3

An IFB "see I told you so", which was dead on about PBS in 2013. Just look how much ground and corruption these godless deceivers have taken and spread since 2013! The Day of the Lord is SURELY at hand! WOE! WOE! WOE!

My friends, you know that we are at the end of our nation's journey when Burt and Ernie "proudly" have come out as homosexual's. PBS states other wise, but I wonder if they will seek to take legal action against the New Yorker magazine? Well... most likely not... My dear friends, there is NOTHING that godless and lawless men and women will not seek to corrupt or molest in their reprobate minds in seeking to live out a delusional existence WITHOUT the moral absolutes established by Almighty God (Gen. 1:31).

TRUE - War - Lobby - Movement - Today

The TRUE war that the homosexual lobby and movement is engaged in today is NOT with those who side with moral absolutes but with their ETERNAL RIGHTEOUS Creator Himself!

My friends hear me... I am no hater... but if EVERY person in the world was to seek to override Almighty God the Creator's RIGHTEOUS moral absolutes for this world ALL would be still be... ABSOLUTELY WRONG and held personally accountable (Rom. 1:28-32, Rev. 20:11-15)! The TRUE war that the homosexual lobby and movement is engaged in today is NOT with those who side with moral absolutes but with their ETERNAL RIGHTEOUS Creator Himself, who has established this physical world's moral absolutes to keep harmony and order in the perfect world lost and in our present fallen world of today (Gen. 1:1-31, Rom. 5:11-21).

Ones - Millstone - Neck - Depth - Sea

"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.theignorantfishermen.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: