The plot to stop Brett Kavanaugh began in 2012

www.floppingaces.net | 9/16/2018 | DrJohn
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3

democrats have been desperate to stop the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. The Chinese spy in the Senate, Dianne Feinstein, has thrown a Hail Mary in the form of a decades old accusation from one Christine Blasey Ford.

[…] While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

Ford - Research - Psychologist - California - Clothing

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh’s friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house.

Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh has categorically denied it.

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh vigorously denied claims involving an alleged high school incident made in an undisclosed letter and turned over to FBI by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.

Allegation - Back - School - Time - Kavanaugh

“I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation. I did not do this back in high school or at any time,” Kavanaugh, 53, said in a statement Friday.

Feinstein ignited controversy Thursday by releasing a statement saying she turned information about Kavanaugh over to the FBI. She did not detail the accusation, and Republicans accused her of trying to orchestrate a last-minute smear.

Person - Ford - Incident

The other person named by Ford in the alleged incident has also denied it:

Now that Ford’s name and more details about her allegations were released in the Poststory, Judge reiterated his denial:

Person

“Now that the anonymous person has been identified and has...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.floppingaces.net
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: