Jennifer Lopez busts a move with Jimmy Fallon after revealing Alex Rodriguez loves her dancing

Mail Online | 8/19/2018 | Ashley Rose For Dailymail.com
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/19/18/4F3769AA00000578-0-image-a-37_1534699719323.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/17/4624586576849712891/1024x576_MP4_4624586576849712891.mp4

She's known for being an amazing dancer.

So it wasn't surprising when Jennifer Lopez showed off her best moves on Friday while making an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

Superstar - 'dance - Interview - Show - Host

The 49-year-old superstar participated in a 'dance break'-filled interview with the show host where she even complimented her beau Alex Rodriguez, 43.

Fallon started the interview mentioning the MTV Video Vanguard Award that Jennifer is supposed to recieve at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards on Monday.

'I - Performance - Show - Thunder

'I have to just be me,' she said of her upcoming performance at the show. 'I have to just do what I do. We're going to try to bring the thunder.'

He said that since she is the 'pioneer' of dance breaks in her music videos, their interview would be full of them...and it was.

Chat - Time - Air - Horn - Duo

During their chat, every time an air horn honked, the pro-dancing duo would have to get up and bust a move.

The show host first asked the Shades of Blue star what her favorite music video of all-time was.

Jackson - 'Pleasure - Principle - Lopez - Time

'Janet Jackson. 'Pleasure Principle,' Lopez replied. 'Of all time, yes. It's probably the reason I decided like I want to be a singer, I want to be a dancer. I can do this.'

That's when the buzzer went off and the two stars got up to dance to a instrumental version of the singer's 2018 hit...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!