Anti-Trump “Comedian” Michelle Wolf’s Netflix Show Cancelled

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 8/18/2018 | Fuzzy Slippers
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Michelle-Wolf-at-WHCD-2018-via-YouTube.png

Only a few months ago, “comedian” Michelle Wolf gave a cringe-worthy performance at the annual White House Correspondents’ dinner. During that disastrous bit, Wolf crossed several lines of decency, particularly in her personal attacks on White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. So onerous were her remarks that even leftists commended Sanders for her dignified behavior during Wolf’s onslaught.

That was in April, news broke yesterday that Netflix has cancelled Wolf’s show after only ten episodes. Apparently, many of those associated with the show found out about it on Twitter.

Wolf - White - House - Correspondents - Dinner

Watch Wolf at the White House Correspondents’ dinner:

You know it’s bad when the likes of MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski and Andrea Mitchell offer support for Sanders.

Wife - Mother - Television - Looks - Insults

Watching a wife and mother be humiliated on national television for her looks is deplorable. I have experienced insults about my appearance from the president. All women have a duty to unite when these attacks happen and the WHCA owes Sarah an apology.

That was then. Netflix did not state this appearance as a factor in their decision to cancel Wolf’s show, but it’s hard not to imagine a connection even if in terms of decreased viewers as a result of that shameful showing in April.

Fox - News - Reports

Fox News reports:

Comedian Michelle Wolf’s Netflix show has been canceled just months after it debuted, Fox News confirmed Friday.

Statement - Representative - Company - Episodes - Series

In a statement, a representative for the company confirmed “we are not ordering additional episodes of the series.”

. . . . Ahead of the show’s launch, the comedian quipped it would bring “the types of jokes my former bosses would tell me we couldn’t do on TV,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Numbers - Netflix - Decision - Shows - Sources

. . . . Viewership numbers were apparently behind Netflix’s decision to drop both shows, sources told Deadline.

Having not seen the show, I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8