Sarah Huckabee Sanders: WH Reporters Gave Omarosa a Platform Only After She Left White House

CNS News | 8/14/2018 | Staff
MysticHeart (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/sarah_sanders_august.png

(CNSNews.com) - White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Tuesday that reporters at the White House refused to give former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman a platform when she worked at the White House in sharp contrast to their treatment of her now that she is releasing a tell-all book about President Donald Trump.

When asked why Trump doesn’t just ignore the allegations in Manigault Newman’s book, "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House,” Sanders said, “Look, I think he's made, again, the frustrations -- I think all -- not only those of us here in the White House, but frankly, I think most of America would be happy to ignore.

Individuals - Room - Platform - Somebody - Lot

“Unfortunately, the individuals in this room continue to create a large platform for somebody they know not to have a lot of credibility, for someone they, frankly, refused to give a platform to when they worked here at the White House. It wasn’t until this individual started to negatively attack this President and this administration, and try to tear this entire place down, that she received the type of platform and rollout that she's getting,” Sanders said.

“I think it would be great if every single person in this room, and every single person in the administration, never had...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!