Chloë Grace Moretz Isn’t Interested in ‘Kick-**** 3’ After the Way ‘Kick-**** 2’ Was Handled

IndieWire | 6/19/2018 | Staff
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/shutterstock_2690227e.jpg?w=780

While “Kick-****” director Matthew Vaughn is interested in further exploring the world of his off-kilter superhero story, he will likely have to do so without one of his biggest stars. During a recent appearance at the Provincetown Film Festival, actress Chloë Grace Moretz said she would not participate in a potential “Kick-**** 3,” saying she “wished [‘Kick-**** 2’] had been handled in a little bit of a different way.”

Based on the Marvel comic book of the same name, the R-rated 2010 black comedy featured a 13-year-old Moretz as the ruthless vigilante Hit-Girl and earned nearly $100 million worldwide. Its 2013 sequel opened fifth at the box office, underwhelming critics and fans alike. While there have long been rumors of a third movie as well as a Hit-Girl spinoff, Moretz indicated she would not be involved in a “Kick-**** 3.”

Month - Vaughn - Empire - Reboot - Kick-****

Earlier this month, Vaughn told Empire he was planning a “reboot” of the “Kick-****” films as well as a Hit-Girl solo film. The solo spinoff would follow a younger or older version of Hit-Girl, though Vaughn did not say which.

“I love the franchise, I think the first movie was really, really special,” the actress said during a festival event over the weekend. “I wish the second one had been handled in a little bit of a different way. Because I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?
Tagged: