Sarah Sanders Hits Back at CBS for Fake News Report on Her Leaving White House

Conservative Tribune | 6/14/2018 | jsaunders
duck.ie (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/0614sanders.jpg

The mainstream media would love to see Sarah Huckabee Sanders go.

In her job as White House press secretary since July 2017, Sanders has spent her time at the podium as part disciplinarian/part den mother to the often ill-mannered members of the White House press corps.

Outlets - Media - Sanders - Way - Sanders

Now, one of the largest outlets in the mainstream media is reporting Sanders has decided she’s on her way out, but Sanders’ response was cutting.

CBS News reported Wednesday that Sanders has told unidentified “friends” that she’s leaving her post at the end of the year. The report claimed deputy White House press secretary Raj Shah is also planning to leave, but did not give a departure date.

Sanders - Piece - CBS - Comment

Sanders herself was not quoted in the piece, though CBS said it had asked her repeatedly for comment.

In a Twitter post Wednesday night, she questioned the story’s essential premise.

CBSNews - Something - Plans - Future - Daughter

“Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future? I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my ‘plans to leave the WH’ without even talking to me,” she wrote. “I love my job and am honored to work for @POTUS.”

Critics will note that Sanders didn’t outright deny the CBS report, but the woman has been dealing with the more scurrilous elements of the Fourth Estate (CNN’s Jim Acosta leaps to mind) long enough to know that anything she said at that point would be open to distortion along the lines of being asked if she’d stopped beating her children yet.

Media - Sarah - Huckabee - Sanders

Is the mainstream media out to get Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Point - Sanders - Tweet - Way - Story

More to the point, Sanders’ tweet is a long, long way from confirming the story....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!